Rechargeable Emergency Flashlight LS-L3RK
Delivery policy (edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with the Customer Reassurance module)
High Visibility Emergency Flashlight
- Fully charge the battery before using
- Charging time is normally 6 hours
- The battery should last upwards of 15 hours
- Seoul LED - 300 Lumens, wall mount included, 12/24 V charger
- Rechargeable battery / Lithium - ion 3.7v 2600 mAh
- For best results use the fully charged main charger
- If the charging light turns off when the vehicle is switched off, charging is not being done.
- The LED light will be on to confirm that it is charging
This DC-to-USB charging kit, comes with a USB charging unit that you can use in British, European and Australian sockets, it also comes with a DC-USB cable and an adapter for 12v vehicles.
To fit the plug, place the end of the plug with the 2 "feet" locked on the raised guide in the middle of the lowered area of the power unit. Then, pressing lightly, slide the plug forward until it clicks into place. The plug is now fixed in place and can be used.
To change the configuration of the socket, there is a release push button. To lock and unlock you can press the “push” button. To remove the plug, press the lock button and slide the plug back, this will remove the plug from the adapter.
The preferred form of electrical connection between the detachable plug and the power supply unit comprises a submerged pin and sleeve configuration to protect the user or passer-by from electric shock.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Add product review you will collect 10 points with our loyalty program. Your can convert 10 points in your account into a voucher for a future purchase. Reward points apply only to purchased products.
Be the first to write your review !